Saturday, May 29, 2010

Interview Week

I've been busy lately due to a fully scheduled job interviews last few days, one more scheduled next week. I'm so stressed and tired. I've got to prepare myself for each interview. First, need to googled the destination as I'm not familiar with the road direction in KL, always get confused. Secondly, got to check the company profile and background. Thirdly, need to arrange someone to pick up Audrey from kinder garden.

No doubt I felt tension this whole week, but I'm also happy because at least this busy week gave me some hope of being hired (after sitting at home for months). Not sure whether I will get any offer from any of these companies, updates only by next week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

7 comments:

mNhL said...

All the best to you.

smallkucing said...

The best of luck to you

sinlee said...

All the best fren...

Alice Law said...

Wish you luck my friend! Please have a fabulous week ahead!

UmmiRosma said...

Im wishing you all the best of luck...sure you will go thru one of them.

Mummy Gwen said...

Good Luck. Hope to hear good news from you. ^_^

lil' bulb said...

Dear all, thanks for your wishes.