Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let me help you...k?

I don't understand how my little gal could give her hand in helping her sister to brush her teeth yet she is the one always need help from us..... *head shaking*. And strange enough that Shannen let her sister to help her this time whereby this stubborn girl of mine doesn't even let me to brush her teeth, she wants to do it by her own.


I was surprised to see both of them brushing teeth that night, che che helping mei mei with full cooperation from mei mei . I stood outside the washroom to witnessed this "night in history".

Che che :''ok, now open your mouth big big. Yes....good"
Without much fussy, mei mei opened her mouth and let che che brushed her teeth.
Che che :"good, now say eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" while brushing her front teeth.

Ha ha ..... Sometimes they could just click to each other nicely and peacefully without me acting like a referee to put up my whistle when any of them screaming for help.

6 comments:

Alice Law said...

Wow... I'm impressed! You have a thoughtful, responsible and loving che che at home! Bravo!

A wonderful day ahead!

Mummy Gwen said...

I think it's like that. They prefer the siblings to do for them..haha. I think she did a good job. Such a sweet and caring cheh cheh.

Zooropa said...

haha mei mei prefers jie jie to help than mommy! It's good too right? you can save time to do other things, hehehe... have a great weekend!

Dora

lil' bulb said...

Hi Alice, this che che also the one always make her mei mei cries....:P

MGwen, yalor they like to do things by their own now.

Dora, exactly. I can koyang kaki liaw...ha ha!

ChloeRuoyi said...

This is sooooooo cute!! The jie-jie is so loving and the mei-mei is so cooperative :) Soon, mummy can shake legs a bit hehe.

BoeyJoey said...

Such sisterly love! :-). QQ too lets HQ brush, but not me :-(