Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Dumpling" Foot

In the event of "Dumpling Day" celebration, my left foot also wanna looks like 'dumpling' ..... ha ha! Actually we fell down from staircase on our way to swimming pool yesterday. Ya...we, myself and Audrey, both fell down together. Luckily no injury for Audrey but for myself, I wrenched my foot.

In fact I fell when I tried to pull her up when she missed her final step before reaching the floor. It happened in just a second, so I'm still scratching my head how it could happen.

I was suffering from the pain yesterday night .... *sob sob*. Couldn't walk.

I feel much better now after visiting the traditional massage doctor this morning. And my foot ended up being wrapped like a "dumpling". Thank god the sprained foot is not so serious as commented by the traditional doctor. Less walk will make the sprained foot recover faster.

10 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Ouch! That looks painful. Hope your foot recovers soon. This is certainly one dumpling that nobody ever wants haha!

smallkucing said...

oh no...do be careful. There is a cantonese saying "Lan sau lan kiok, tho pang yau"(hurt hand just foot will have a lot of "friends"). Means these few days better be careful as there might be other mishaps.

Get well soon

Alice Law said...

Oh dear, poor you... oh yes, luckily it wasn't your girl that 'kena' wrapped like a dumpling(touch wood)!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Rest well and leave all the house chored to your hubby! Kiahahhaha!

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh my..poor Mummy. Speedy recovery to you. Yes..less walking and take care. I'm quite worried when Gwen go down and up the staircase.

lil' bulb said...

ChloeRuoyi, ya... sure nobody wants this tasteless 'dumpling'....:p

Kathy, ha ha.. first time hearing this.

Alice, you are right, luckily it was me get wrapped. Pity if this happen to my gal...touch wood!

MGwen, yalor...must ask them to walk slowly with one hand holding the handrails.

mNhL said...

Oh dear! Hope you will recover soon.

Serene said...

Must be very painful.... get well soon!!

BoeyJoey said...

Oh dear... hope you are alrighty by now. Luckily Audrey did not get hurt. Be more careful next time ya....

MeRy said...

Be careful.......Hope your leg will have a speedy recovery.

Chinneeq said...

hehehe...happy dumplings day!