Monday, July 6, 2009

Poka Dots Swim Suit

See how happy was my little gal with her new swim suit. Shannen looked nervous sitting on the aeroplane float. Audrey likes swimming more than Shannen, I feel so for the time being. Shannen refused to go down to the pool and play water like how other small kids do. She will start screaming and feel insecure even accompanied by his father. Unlike Audrey, when we first brought her to swimming pool at her aged of 18 months, she was so excited and starts kicking his leg. If you see that, you will probably thought she has gone for swimming class before.

Audrey has been requested a new swim suit long time ago, "Mummy, when I 5 years old you buy a sexy swim suit for me, ok mummy?". I nearly fainted when heard that. "Why must it be sexy?" I asked. "I like sexy mah...." she replied. Beh ta han! When I found her this 2 pieces in JJ, she was so happy and planned to go swimming the next day. This is my gal.


Che che was enjoying in the pool while meh meh still figuring out whether the water is cold or not, ha ha!


No comments: