Friday, November 13, 2009

Naughty Faces

Audrey purposely made a few naughty faces to me when I asked her to pose nicely for my photo shooting. As I told you earlier, she likes to take photo. She will never reject when we required her to stand still with a smiling face since toddler.

As she grows up now, she will creatively do some posing when facing camera. She told me that she learnt it from tv (must be from the advertisement). After each snap, she will come to me to check the outcome. Acting like those adult for quality check. If ko, she will ask to take one more. Sometimes she even commented the photo looks so nice and pretty. I pretends fainted when heard this ....... end up with laugh!

4 comments:

smallkucing said...

i like the 1st one. That one is very adorable

lil' bulb said...

Thanks....:)

JK said...

Model in the making?

Dora said...

Kids tend to make naughty faces in front of camera when u ask them to pose for pix! Anyway, Audrey is cute girl!