Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Nanny 911" on Ntv7

We have been watching Nanny 911 twice (2 different series) and we love watching it together, yes with my two little girls. Of course Shannen will not pay full concentration to the show but Audrey does. She even put up her questions to us along the show.

In summary, this is all about the show :
Nanny 911 is a new unscripted series that follows a team of nannies armed with the dos and don'ts of child-rearing. Each nanny has a specific area of expertise (both series that we watched were handling by Nanny Deb, she is super), ranging from proper etiquette to controlling temper tantrums, and all are ready to help exhausted parents tackle the issues creating chaos in their home and whip their families into tip-top shape.

Looking at those family with more than 4 siblings, daddy working and leave all of them to mummy during day time, no maid, no helper. I'm kind of relief to compare myself with them. You can't imagine how bad was the situation until you watch the reality show. I told hubby if I were the mummy, probably I'll be holding 'rotan' all day long or I'll get mad, heart attack and die finally. But I think most of you are aware that physical punishment towards kids is illegal in overseas. Parents can only explain, consult and advise them to the "don'ts". How lucky are kids staying overseas..... he he!

Watch the show and you will know what I'm talking here. If you are interested, you may turn to Ntv7 channel every Monday 8.30pm.

8 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

I've never watched this series before. Sounds interesting. Let's see if I can remember to tune in on the next show :-)

smallkucing said...

i saw Alice Phua blog about this series before. Good tips. Too bad I always for get to watch it

Alice Law said...

Swinging by from mNhL's Online Diary to say 'Hi'! It was one of my favourite parenting show, I'm a mother that loves to "sapu" all sort of discovery in health and living, LOL!

Have a nice day to you!

lil' bulb said...

ChloeRuoyi, try to watch and maybe you will love it.

Kathy, you may seek Joshua's help to remind you. I often get Audrey to remind her forgetful mummy on things.

Alice, really? Hah.... we have lot to talk then.

Mummy Gwen said...

Here no 8TV lah..haha. But I've watched one similar program before called The Super Nanny. I love wacthing reality shows like this.

lil' bulb said...

MGwen, Ha ha ha.... too far to receive the signal.

mNhL said...

Wow.....very nice show. I like reality show. but with the kids at home, how to watch le? They will be disturbing me here and there ;(

lil' bulb said...

mNhL, you may try to watch together with them. When they saw other kids were cranky & crying on the other side, it might attract them to what happen next.